Many of the stone markers at the Lambrecht Cemetery needed repair. Some were broken and many were leaning to the point of tipping over. The cemetery was established in 1883 when August and Louise Lambrecht donated an acre of land for use as the cemetery. Above, are before and after photos of one row of stones at the cemetery.
A new entrance gate is under construction for the cemetery entrance.